A reason to reach for something guilt free instead of going for the chocolate! Super quick and easy but oh so delicious! This recipe makes approximately 20 depending on the size.
• 1 cup of oats
• 2 cups almonds
• 1 cup of dates
• 1 banana
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 1/2 cup coconut flakes
• Fine desiccated coconut for coating
1. Chop dates into small pieces.
2. Place almonds into the food processor and blitz until ground into almond meal.
3. Place oats, dates, vanilla essence, coconut and banana into a food processor and process until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Use a dessert spoon to measure out the mixture into balls and roll using your hands. Toss the balls in fine desiccated coconut until they are evenly coated.
5. Place the balls in the refrigerator until they are firm.